Tuesday 23 September 2014

Pick Your Own

For the past five or so years in the summer we have had the pleasure of picking fruit from my aunty's garden. The fruits in question are plums, greengages, berries and apples, and about a month ago it was that time of the year again. My aunty has many plum and apple trees so there was plenty to go around our big extended family and its always nice to get the kids (my cousins) involved as well. The day we went the apples weren't ripe yet but we got bags full of plums and greengages, also some blackberries. I would encourage you to finding a 'Pick Your Own' farm or establishment because you know that the fruit is going to be just right and it's not all going to be uniform and generic like you find in the supermarkets. As you will see in the vlog I found what I like to call a 'bum plum' ha ha, and here is the vlog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment