Monday 27 May 2013

Fabric,Flies,Fish and Chips

I love local markets. They have such weird and wonderful things you can find and see. Me, my mum, my auntie and my cousin went to the markets this weekend and it was a glorious day for it as well. The school holidays had just started so they had a few things going on for children all around the town center. I obviously wanted to make a video of the day so I took my camera, and got a few dodgy looks from the stall owners and other people. We specifically went to have a look at fabrics and laces to match with outfits, and although we didn't find what we were looking for it was a lovely day out. To top it all off we got fish and chips with curry sauce before we went home.

  

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video! The markets are never this exciting when I go.

    Asma xx

    ReplyDelete