Saturday 11 May 2013

The Garden Centre

Recently me and my mum went to our local garden center for no particular reason other than to just have a look around.  I know that doesn't sound like the most exciting way to spend a sunny saturday afternoon but I love going to the garden center. I think because it's not just about the plants, flowers and other general gardening tools. It's full of inspiration for your home, for crafting, for you pets and much more. You can find some really quaint and quirky things at garden centers, so check out your local one and see what goodies you can find. 

Note: I didn't take my camera so these are just pictures from my phone



Looks like fireworks


This is cute :)

A cute little teapot birdhouse

I can see you taking a picture of me 

A Fountain

Makes me miss our goldfish 

Stripes on a cactus

Some lovely home things


Some more lovely home things





No comments:

Post a Comment